Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thoughts on polishing the Barth

So I hit a couple of spots just trying things out...
DSC_5440

then read how I was doing it wrong at Perfect Polish so I will get the right stuff; Stripper and the right grades of polish this summer. But here are a few examples for my inspiration!

Polish Examples (not mine...yet)

Polish Examples (not mine...yet)

Polish Examples (not mine...yet)

Polish Examples (not mine...yet)

I will most likely go this route and do 1/2 polish 1/2 paint. Instead of the blue I would go with dark red to match the interior.

Polish Examples (not mine...yet)

4 comments:

  1. I really dig that Barth. I can't wait to see what you'll do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kai... Hey now that you are back to working on the Mainliner, maybe we'll get THESE projects done at the same time! :)

    When we get these done we should plan a trip to meet somewhere along the coast for a weekend trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I guess it'll look good. I approve. (Not that I ever really doubted it'd look good, I just like the old look for things, weird I know)

    ReplyDelete