Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Got her cleaned and drove it.

My parents came over on Sunday to see the Barth, so I thought I would clean it up a bit. And since I put the new tires on I was anxious to drive it, so I took it out for a couple of test drives... first around the block (Loose hubcap on the front, had to remove it due to a stripped out bolt), then down to the store to get some dip (success!), then later that night I went to Costco, Home Depot and Lowes to return some things. I can't wait to take her out on a trip!

So... since I cleaned her up a bit, I thought it was only right to take and post some new pictures. :)

DSC_5448

DSC_5450

DSC_5451

DSC_5455

DSC_5457

DSC_5459

DSC_5461

DSC_5462

DSC_5463

DSC_5464

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    More than 160,000 women and men are losing weight with a simple and secret "water hack" to lose 2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's very simple and works with everybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Take a glass and fill it with water half full

    2) And then learn this awesome hack

    so you'll become 2 lbs thinner the next day!

    ReplyDelete